Welcome to Bodhi Breathwork!
The Sanskrit word “Bodhi” means "Awakening". It beautifully describes Breathwork in it's function as a tool for Self Awareness, Self Regulation and Self Transformation.
I am Jean Rossouw, a Certified Breathwork Practitioner and Facilitator, offering individual and group sessions in a safely held space.
I am passionate about introducing people to the power of Breathwork for physical, spiritual and psychological wellbeing, while being a keen explorer of modalities that further these dimensions of living.
Driven by a passion for healing, change and growth, I am inspired by the overlap between spirituality, neuroscience and transpersonal states. I support inner transformation and personal development through various tools, such as Breathwork, Yoga and Entheogenic exploration.
Through these modalities we are guided to evolve our consciousness, expand our knowing and connect with the healer within. Through accessing more of our authenticity, we support a more meaningful, purposeful and harmonious life.
- Advanced Breathwork Practitioner, Breathwork Africa, SA. 2019
- 50hr Breathwork foundation course, Breathwork Africa, Muldersdrift. 2018
- 30hr Breathwork Facilitator training. The Breath Center, Ojai, CA, 2018
- 50hr Yin Yoga teacher training, The Source, Cape Town. 2018
- 200hr RYT training, Vimoksha Yoga, Goa, India. 2016
- Natural Building Course, NB Collective, Nature’s Valley. 2015
- Permaculture Design course, Permaculture Visions, Australia, 2013
- Honors Degree in Economic Sciences, Univ. Stellenbosch, 2009
I had a wonderful experience practicing yin yoga and learning the power of our breath and how it can transform emotions. Jean is a supportive and gentle guide and I look forward to learning more with him!
- (Bianca Hicks)
Such a beautiful, peaceful experience. Jean is an excellent teacher and immediately makes you feel at ease. I can't wait for the next workshop!
I LOVED yesterday's breath work experience! It was incredibly and unexpectedly powerful, trance-like, clear, beautiful, filled with love, and out of this world.
Probably the best healing technique I have ever tried!