Thu, 10 Nov|
Conscious Breathwork ~ Expanded
Experience a longer Breath Journey to unravel even deeper layers of the onion!
Time & Location
10 Nov 2022, 18:00 – 20:00 SAST
Cape Town, 25 Luisa Way, Hout Bay, Cape Town, 7806, South Africa
About the Event
This Conscious Breathwork ~ Expanded session is ideal for experienced breathers (previously attended at least 2 x Conscious Connected Breathwork sessions with any other qualified practitioner) who would like to explore and unravel deeper layers of the psyche with an extended breath journey.
For this “Expanded” session, there will be Cacao, Cannabis or Rapé (Sacred Amazonian Snuff) to add to your Breathwork journey if you prefer. This is for participants that would like to explore lighter plant medicines in combination with Breath. If you feel called to any of the mentioned plants, please be here at 5:30pm.
We will start with a calming breath and body awareness practice, then we will engage in the technique of Conscious Connected Breathing for 1h30mins, ending the journey with sufficient time to integrate and land back in our bodies.
We will then have some tea and time for sharing and grounding. Integration will be discussed at the end of the workshop and follow-up support will be available if needed.
More about the technique
Conscious Connected Breathing is a method of breath control that gives rise to expanded states of consciousness and has an effect on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being as we activate the body’s inner healing intelligence.
The journey will be guided by carefully curated music and the intelligence of your own circular, connected breath. This combination allows you to move into a heart space while accessing expanded states of consciousness.
The process brings more energy and awareness into the body as the breather experiences a vibrational shift which releases suppressed energy, emotions, stress and trauma. This journey activates both unconscious discomfort and ecstatic bliss as the intelligence of Life Force energy (Prana/Qi) leads us to exactly where we need to awaken and let go.
The process allows one to:
- become aware of self-limiting habits
- open to the capacity for self-healing
- re-pattern dysfunctional breathing patterns
- shift thoughts and feelings around the unknown
- examine limiting beliefs and emotional addictions
- resolve and bring awareness to unhealthy patterns and conditioning
- experience states of pure, unconditional love, acceptance and bliss
During the session you will have the opportunity to access your own internal healing energy and greater knowing in a safely held space, allowing for a powerful shift in yourself and your life. With more experience you start to become familiar with this expanded state of consciousness, and gain an understanding of navigating it with your unique rhythms of breathing and breath holds within the journey.
A recommendation to participants
You can book for 1 or 4 sessions in advance, attending when you feel up for another Conscious Breathwork session. I will have weekly sessions on Thursdays onwards into 2022
1 session = R370 per person
4 sessions = R1300 per person (R325 per session | Expires in 1 year from day of purchase)
It is very common for participants to feel the urge to have another session when they feel integration is complete. Since we are uncovering layers of the psyche and suppressed energy, each session is unique, and therefore I would like to give the option to book 4 sessions at a lower price.
Space is limited to 12 participants, please book early to confirm your spot.
After you register you will receive an email with further information regarding the session. (Prep, payment etc)
Conscious Breathwork may result in certain physiological changes in the body and can also result in intense physical and emotional release. Therefore, it is advisable to contact me before a session if any of the following conditions relate to you currently:
- Detached Retina
- Family history of aneurysms
- High Blood Pressure that is not controlled with medication.
- Use of prescription blood thinning medications such as Coumadin
- Strokes, seizures, TIAs or other brain/neurological condition or disease
- Cardiovascular disease and/or irregularities including prior heart attack
- Prior diagnosis by a health professional of bipolar disorder or schizophrenia
- Hospitalization for any psychiatric condition or emotional crisis during the past 10 years.
By joining my Breathwork sessions you take full responsibility and release me as the facilitator, Jean Rossouw from any liability claims.
How to prepare for this work:
- Hydrate 2 hours before, light veggie meal at least an hour before the session. Preferably no Alcohol at least a day before the session.
- Mindfulness practices can support the preparation process, such as movement practices, yoga, dancing, a massage, grounding with nature, walks, meditation, mindful eating, quiet time, etc. Sometimes just being aware of what shows up in your life, insights, day dreams, night dreams, etc.
- To trust that this session is perfectly relevant to you on the day, see it as a wonderful gift to yourself!
I look forward to have you join in for this special journey!
Any questions, let me know! email@example.com