Thu, 23 Mar|
Bodhi Breathwork & Yoga
Cacao & Breathwork
We invite you to join us for a soul-expanding and heart-connecting journey using ethically harvested ceremonial cacao, Conscious Breathwork and healing musical vibrations that will ignite your soul and connect you to WHO YOU TRULY ARE!
Time & Location
23 Mar, 18:00 – 20:15
Bodhi Breathwork & Yoga, 25 Luisa Way, Hout Bay, Cape Town, 7806, South Africa
About the Event
I invite you to join me for a soul-expanding and heart-connecting journey using ethically harvested organic Cacao, Conscious Breathwork and healing musical vibrations that will ignite your soul and connect you to WHO YOU TRULY ARE!
Cacao is a wonderful combination with Conscious Breathwork. It provides us with more energy throughout the session, supports heart opening and enables a deepening of the breath journey. By bringing the breath and heart together we experience healing on a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level.
Some incredible benefits of this superfood:
- Contains loads of Antioxidants and flavanols (the stuff that keeps you young and healthy)
- Highest plant-based source of Iron
- Magnesium for a healthy heart & brain
- Natural mood elevator & Anti-depressant
- Supports and protects the cardiovascular system
Cacao can be used as a catalyst to deepen and enhance self healing practices ~ Breathing with Cacao deepens the effect of the breathing technique and at the same time the breathing helps to increase the effect of the Cacao. A beautiful synergy indeed!
Participants will receive a warm (or cold) drink which contains ~ Raw cacao paste, oat milk, water, cinnamon, pinch of salt.
This Cacao & Breathwork session is ideal for first timers or experienced breathers. We will start with a short introduction and intention setting while sipping on our delicious cacao drinks. This will be followed by a calming breath awareness practice, then we will engage in the technique of Conscious Connected Breathing.
Conscious Connected Breathing is a method of breath control that gives rise to expanded states of consciousness and has an effect on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being as we activate the body’s inner healing intelligence.
The journey will be guided by carefully curated music and the intelligence of your own circular, connected breath. This combination allows you to move into a heart space while accessing expanded states of consciousness.
The process brings more energy and awareness into the body as the breather experiences a vibrational shift which releases suppressed energy, emotions, stress and trauma. This journey activates both unconscious discomfort and ecstatic bliss as the intelligence of Life Force energy (Prana/Qi) leads us to exactly where we need to awaken and let go.
The process allows one to:
- become aware of self-limiting habits
- open to the capacity for self-healing
- re-pattern dysfunctional breathing patterns
- shift thoughts and feelings around the unknown
- examine limiting beliefs and emotional addictions
- resolve and bring awareness to unhealthy patterns and conditioning
- experience states of pure, unconditional love, acceptance and bliss
During the session you will have the opportunity to access your own internal healing energy and greater knowing in a safe and held space, allowing for a powerful shift in yourself and your life.
After the session you will have time to gently come back to your normal state of being, while enjoying a nourishing cup of tea. There will be time for questions and sharing your experience with other participants if you prefer. Follow-up support and integration tips will be emailed to participants.
More preparatory information regarding Conscious Breathwork will be sent upon registration.
What you’ll need for this session:
-Yoga mat / Mattress
-Blanket and head pillow (Important!)
-Water to keep next to you
-Journal to write in afterwards (this is optional for integration)
R420 per person (Payment via EFT or Paypal)
Conscious Breathwork may result in certain physiological changes in the body and can also result in intense physical and emotional release. Therefore, it is advisable to contact me before a session if any of the following conditions relate to you currently:
- Allergic to Chocolate or Theobromine
- Detached Retina
- Family history of aneurysms
- High Blood Pressure that is not controlled with medication.
- Use of prescription blood thinning medications such as Coumadin
- Strokes, seizures, TIAs or other brain/neurological condition or disease
- Cardiovascular disease and/or irregularities including prior heart attack
- Prior diagnosis by a health professional of bipolar disorder or schizophrenia
- Hospitalization for any psychiatric condition or emotional crisis during the past 10 years
Looking forward to have you join in for this special experience!